With Production demand growing rapidly for Injection Moulded parts, Quantum Mouldings turned to Composite Integration Ltd for Exceptional engineering support by practical experience and has purchased Two Ci-Ject zeros.
These machines includes accurate electronic pressure control allowing it to be used for both RTM and vacuum processes.
The ‘Zero Plus’ option allows additional control functions.
1) Simple and reliable operator control
2) Purpose designed resin and 316 Stainless Steel catalyst pumps for high reliability and simple maintenance
3) Available with mix ratios to suit polyester/vinylester, epoxy or phenolic systems.
4) Electronic Pressure Control from –1.0 bar to 8.0 bar
5) Manually adjustable injection speeds with digital pump count readout
6) Automatic mixing head
7) Low volume non pressurised mixing-head flush system to ensure simple and quick cleaning
Quantum Mouldings Limited: Whitehouse Road, Kidderminister, Worcs, DY10 1HT
Tel: +44(0) 1562 747 975Fax: +44(0) 1562 741 320E-mail: email@example.com